Friday, September 24, 2010

Rekha Kumari [ B Tech ] Project Officer AeroSoft Corp

Rekha Kumari [ B Tech ] Project Officer AeroSoft Corp



Writing a blog is much of a new experience for me. So here I am, finally diving into the vast ocean of BLOGGING…………

To begin with, I am a girl born with vision, seeing beyond the humdrum to catch the slight difference that can make all the difference in a person’s life.

I am a hardworking, practical and interactive. I am courageous rather a ‘worrier’, once into something I don’t let it go so easily until I succeed. Patience and perseverance are my MANTRA of life. I am at times pragmatic and apprehensive. I would love to share my experiences n innovative thoughts. 

I am a girl who loves challenges, I am a nature lover. I love exploring every avenue of life and get the most out of it. I like dancing. My favorite pass time is sketching and, surfing net and interacting with people.  

As far as my educational background is concerned. I have passed my 10th and 12th from C.B.S.E. Board in the year of 2002 and 2004 from west Bengal respectively.I have done the Diploma in Engineering from Aligarh Muslim University.I pursued my Bachelor’s in Engineering and Technology from Information Technology branch from Agra.

I have always been into extracurricular activities during my school and college days:-

  • Took part in Youth Parliament at school.
  • Participated in IBM Training on IBM TIVOLI STORAGE MANAGER EXPRESS
  • Active participation in “EUREKA- 08, 09, 10 . 
  • Participated in power point presentation on Engineers Day
  • Worked as coordinator in Eureka 10
  • Won many certificates in college activities



Rekha Kumari  [ B Tech ] 
Project Officer
AeroSoft Corp.
# 108 AMBIKAPURI EXTN AIRPORT ROAD  
INDORE 452005 INDIA
Website : www.aerosoftseo.com
www.aerosoft.in
www.aerosoftorg.in
www.aerosoftcorp.in
http://www.aerosoftorg.in

1 comment: